CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FUnny

so today at lunch i told christine to throw away my cans from my sodas right ok and she sed no but if i hit her in the head with the can shed have to throw it away and then so i was all soda drunk and so i throw it all the way right cause i knew which way the wind was going( jk i was just pretending to throw it right because i was soda drunk) and so i threw it all the way right and ir curves back and hits christine right at the top of her head and it was so funny i threw it from so far away and i hit her in the head ask christine she nos it was a good shot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OoOoOoOoOoO A New Banner Thing Nmae Title Thing LOL

Cristina said...

that was halerious. oh my goodness, that made my day.

Anonymous said...

haha then the aide yelled at me

Christine.Marie said...

It was pretty funny, we were all on the ground laughing.

But, nice shot (: